Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DINING ROOM!



YAY! I AM SO GLAD TO BE PARTICIPATING IN "SHOW US WHERE YOU LIVE FRIDAY" AGAIN THIS WEEK WITH KELLY (WWW.KELLYSKORNERBLOG.COM). LAST WEEK, SHE HOSTED GUEST ROOMS AND SINCE ALL OF OUR GUEST ROOMS ARE NOW FILLED WITH BOYS, I HAD TO SIT OUT! SO... I AM DELIGHTED TO SHARE MY DINING ROOM THIS WEEK! SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY SEEN OUR DINING ROOM ON THE KITCHEN POST A FEW WEEKS AGO, BUT I TOOK NEW AND MORE IN DEPTH PICTURES TO SHARE THIS WEEK! ENJOY AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT SO I CAN CHECK OUT YOUR DINING ROOMS, TOO! THANKS AND HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!

HERE IS THE OVERALL VIEW OF OUR DINING ROOM AND MY BEAUTIFUL CHINA HUTCH!



THESE ARE CLOSE UPS OF MY TABLE, MY ARRANGEMENTS, AND MY TWO FAVORITE SETS OF DISHES!
I PAINTED BOTH SETS AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! THE DIAMOND DISHES STAY OUT YEAR ROUND AND THE LEOPARD AND PAISLEY ONES COME OUT IN THE FALL, ALONG WITH THE BIG PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE ARRANGEMENT! I LOVE THIS TABLE AND ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS I CAN DO WITH IT AND ESPECIALLY THE NUMBER OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT CAN EAT HERE WITH US!







AND LASTLY, HERE IS THE PANTRY THAT BELONGED TO JACOB'S GREAT GRANDPARENTS! IT WAS IN THEIR FIRST HOME AND HAS BEEN SEVERAL DIFFERENT COLORS! I PAINTED IT SEATTLE RED AND DISTRESSED IT TO MATCH OUR DECOR, BUT IT WAS WHITE AND PINK BEFORE! IT IS SUPER USEFUL FOR HOLDING ALL MY EXTRA CHINA AND THE DISHES OFF THE TABLE WHEN WE HAVE COMPANY TO FILL UP ALL 8 SPOTS! IT ALSO HAS THE CUTEST BUILT IN DRAWER THAT HOLDS NAPKINS AND NAPKIN RINGS PERFECTLY! I LOVE HAVING A SPECIAL PIECE THAT BELONGED TO THEM IN OUR HOME!






THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY DINING ROOM!

16 comments:

  1. I love reading Kelly's blog!!
    It has been great to see your house! This one is just as cute as your last! I love all your painted dishes!! Once again it makes me miss you and THE POPPY!!!
    Hope yall are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that table...and the cross!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim - I'll say it again...you are SO very talented. What a beautiful dining room - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your decorating style and the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You are very gifted and talented! What a beautiful table you set! EVERYTHING about it is just gorgeous!

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors in your dinning room... and your dog!!! I have a long hair one, they are the best breeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I especially think it's neat that you have that cabinet. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those dishes- did you do them at the pottery in midland or are you that talented and did it at home???? I am impressed either way! I am also a big fan or the red piece you repainted. Oh yeah, I was also going to tell you we will not be having a Jace....yet. This one's another girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You painted those dishes?? I want some! ha
    You are very talented. Love the table...
    Girl you got style! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome plates. And I love the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by-I am slowly getting to look at all the dining rooms. :)

    I love that red pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by. I love your table, its very different but beautiful. Also, using red is always a good thing. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay so i am thinking i for sure need to come to the poppy and paint some plates! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete