Thursday, June 25, 2009

MASTER BEDROOM!

IT'S TIME FOR A TOUR OF OUR MASTER BEDROOM~ IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF OUR HOME, BUT STILL IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! IT IS A LOVELY PALETTE OF CHOCOLATE AND TURQUOISE WITH PEACOCK FEATHERS AND FLOWERS! HOPE YOU ENJOY! PLEASE GO OVER TO KELLY'S BLOG AND LOOK AT THE OTHERS, TOO! BE SURE TO COMMENT AND LEAVE ME YOUR BLOG SO I CAN CHECK YOURS OUT AS WELL!

OUR BED! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BED. WHEN WE GOT READY TO BUY NEW FURNITURE, IT TOOK FOREVER, BUT WE FINALLY FOUND JUST THE RIGHT ONE!

ANOTHER LOOK! OUR BEDDING WAS A BED IN A BAG SET ON CLEARANCE AT GOOD OLE WALMART! I JUST LOVE THE CHOCOLATE VELVET!


A CLOSER LOOK AT JACOB'S NIGHT STAND. ARRANGEMENT, LAMP, PICTURES, AND ALARM CLOCK... ALL OF HIS ESSENTIALS! (OH, AND GLASSES!)


THE ARMOIRE. IT HOLDS OUR TELEVISION AND A TON OF OTHER ELECTRONIC JUNK! I LOVE THE ANGELS ON TOP, BUT AM WORKING ON SOME GREENERY AND GOODIES TO GO ALONG WITH THEM!


THIS IS ANOTHER SPECIAL PIECE! IT BELONGED TO JACOB'S GREAT GRANDPARENTS. IT HAD BEEN PAINTED AND DISTRESSED, BUT I WANTED IT TO MATCH OUR FURNITURE, SO I CRACKLED IT AND CHANGED OUT THE OLD KNOBS WITH ONES I PAINTED WITH TURQUOISE AND CHOCOLATE ZEBRA TO JAZZ IT UP A BIT! IT TURNED OUT GREAT AND PROVIDES SO MUCH MORE STORAGE!

A PEEK INSIDE... IT HOLDS OUR BEDROOM CHRISTMAS TREE PERFECTLY! I JUST UNPLUG IT AND PUT IT IN AND THEN TAKE IT OUT THE NEXT YEAR AND PLUG IT BACK IN! PERFECT! IT MATCHES THE WREATH THAT IS HANGING IN MY BATHROOM UNTIL CHRISTMAS!


AND HERE IS THE CROWNING JEWEL! MY FRIEND ERIN DID THIS STORYBOARD FOR ME AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I THINK IT IS A BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO MY SWEET BOYS!

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!! BE BLESSED!

13 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bedding...very vibrate colors. The storyboard is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOME bed. Fancy! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your rooms! You have the most awesome floral arrangements! Do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bedroom!! So pretty and I LOVE your bed, it's gorgeous!! i too love your floral arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all. Your room is just precious. It looks like the perfect place to end the day - Nice job -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bed is amazing. Love all the furniture.Very nice touches. I would never get hubs side of the bed to look that nice cause he wouldn't help me keep it clean. He just doesn't care. After many years trying I finally gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bedroom - so elegant and nice! I love it...just as all the other rooms in your wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The WM bedding looks much more luxurious when paired with that grand bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bed is awesome! A good friend of mine has one like it and it is so lux!!! I bet it is HEAVY!!! We have an old dresser from my husband's grandparents that we are going to have repaired and refinished too, but it is going into our 2nd guest bedroom... you did make me think of getting some new knobs though! Thanks again for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part is the Christmas tree storage. I've always thought houses should be built with storage for a completely assembled tree, but this is the next best thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am coming back to check out your dining table again- I remember how much I liked it. And, looking at your bedroom reminded me of a peacock chair I saw today at Pier One. You should check it out!!

    ReplyDelete